BLK SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
Address: 5 Pusa Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
To create a patient-centric, tertiary healthcare organization focused on non-intrusive quality care utilizing leading edge technology with a human touch.
Dr. B L Kapur, an eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, set up a Charitable Hospital in 1930 at Lahore. In 1947, he moved to post-partition India and set up a Maternity Hospital at Ludhiana. In 1956 on the invitation of the then Prime Minister, Dr. B L Kapur initiated the project for setting up a 200 bed hospital in Delhi. The hospital was inaugurated by the Prime Minister, Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru on 2nd January, 1959.
In the late 1990s, the Trustees of the hospital felt the need to upgrade it to a tertiary care hospital. Today BLK Super Specialty Hospital in New Delhi is the largest stand-alone private sector hospital in Delhi. The Hospital has a capacity of 650 beds with dedicated 125 critical care beds with over 150 specialists across various super specialties making it one of the best hospitals in India. BLK’s comprehensive Cancer Care with organ specific specialist teams makes it best Cancer Hospital in India.
Wi-Fi– The whole campus is Wi-Fi enabled, with the vision of the Hospital becoming the first truly paper-less healthcare facility in the country. BLK has top of the line Hospital Information System (HIS) system which is seemingly connected across outpatient, inpatient and diagnostic areas. The system has facility for contemporary electronic medical records (EMR) with remote-accessibility enabling ongoing consultation to patients from distance as well.
- Blood Bank– A state-of-the-art blood bank meeting all standards has been set up with facilities like Aphaeresis, blood component separation and stem cell harvesting. The Blood Bank is equipped with the NAT(Nucleic Acid Testing) System for the screening of Blood to ensure the safest possible blood for all its patients. In addition, a Blood Irradiator- another First of its Kind in any corporate hospital for specially treated blood for cancer and other subgroup of patients, shall be installed in the current year.
- Laboratories– The hospital has one of the most well equipped labs in the NCR for entire gamut of diagnostic services in Haematology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology and Histopathology.
- Ambulance Services– The hospital has a fleet of fully equipped Advanced Life Support System (ACLS) ambulances for all kinds of emergencies.
- Bariatric and Advanced Laparoscopy Surgery
- Emergency and acute care Medicine
- Endocrinology And Endocrine Surgery
- ENT & Cochlear Implant
- External Counter Pulsation
- General And Minimal Access Surgery
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- IVF & Infertility Treatment
- Liver Transplantation
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutrition and Health
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Surgery
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Respiratory Medicine, Allergy & Sleep Disorders
- Vascular & Endovascular Surgery