Kairali – The Ayurvedic Healing Village
Address: Olassery, Kodumbu, Palakkad, Kerala 678551
One of the top 50 wellness destinations of the world by national geographic traveller. Kairali was founded in the year 1989.But the effort behind started long back. People behind Kairali inherited Ayurveda from their forefathers & propagating throughout the world. The true Ayurveda percolated through generations and never lost its originality from one generation to the other.
Kairali – The Ayurvedic Healing Village is situated at Palakkad, Kerala, (South India) the birthplace of Ayurveda, and take people even more closer to Nature and Natural Medicine. Where one can actually recuperate from stress and strain, get treated for one’s ailments while you holiday. No wonder then, this is the WORLD’S FIRST AYURVEDIC HEALTH FARM TO HAVE A PERFECT HEALTH.
Kairali – The Ayurvedic Healing Village is situated at Palakkad…a land of palm trees and paddy fields. It’s known to be rich in flora and fauna. Etymologically Palakkad is derived from the words
Pala and Kadu. Pala, (Alstonia Scholaris) is a tree with sweet scented flowers and Kadu meaning forest. Palakkad has probably the biggest mountain pass in the world (30-40 kms) separating the two folds of the Western Ghats on the border of Kerala with Tamil Nadu. It is the chief granary of Kerala, often called Gateway of Kerala. Palakkad lies at the foot of the gigantic Western ghats on the border of Kerala. Palakkad is known for its historical background. This district with mountains, forests, and fertile valleys, rivers and mountain streams are rich in flora and fauna.
It has 30 Villas to provide comfortable stay away for home. Some of their features are:
- All the villas are according to the Zodiac sign.
- Interior & Exterior of all the villas are different and based on Vastu Shastra (Indian Feng Sui)
- Astrology & Palmistry offered to all guests on request.
- A personal priest performs agnihotra and special prayers (poojas) like Ganapathi Homam, Sudarsana Homam for spiritual rejuvenation.
- Only Ayurvedic Retreat where a daily schedule based on tradition is practiced.
- Rare & Unique Valambari Conch is placed in each villa to give positive vibrations to the
- Red Oxide is used in the floor of all villas. It has a natural cooling ability & follow the ayurvedic principles.
- Water body flows by the side of each room to bring energy and peace of mind.
- 600 coconut, 200 teak & 20 Mango trees are planted within the retreat to create a very serene atmosphere.
- 100 % Vegetarian food is served at the Retreat.
- Abstinence from Alcohol & Smoking is propagated.
- Ayurvedic Products & External oils used in our Treatment Centre are original and free from harmful chemicals. These are prepared at our own units.
- Our Ayurvedic Doctors are well qualified (BAMS – Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) from reputed Institutes with quality experience. Our masseurs are from the land of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic massages are their expertise area. They have learnt it from their forefathers and understand true Ayurveda without losing its originality.
- We even provide Workshops on
- Yoga & Meditation
- Cooking classes etc without any charges.
- We have our own R&D department which keeps on working for any possible value addition for the benefits of every individual.