David Goldbaum is Executive-in-Residence, Community Health Research & Analytics at Authority Health. He also oversees the Detroit Regional Health Collaborative, a collaborative leading community and population health improvement in Regional Detroit. His 35+ years of experience spans three healthcare areas: General Management Consulting; Health Services Research & Analytics; Information Technology Systems Development. He has worked with diverse healthcare institutions — hospital-based systems, professional associations; cost and/or quality regulatory agencies and commissions; health insurance companies and with State and Federal government organizations.
His engagements have included: market and strategy studies; process design; healthcare financing research & analytical studies; supportr for lobbying initiatives; decision support & analytical information technology systems development (from concept to “go-live”); litigation support and/or expert testimony development; payment system development; support for business ventures; analysis of proposed policy/legislation. He has also managed large projects such as the information systems for the worlds’ largest healthcare benefits administration facility (Tricare) and a state-of-the art surgery center.
David Goldbaum is also the CEO of Clear Sight Analytics, a developer of decision support software. He is a Board member of the Center For Community Health Research (C4CHR), an organization that provides strategic analytics to community and population health improvement initiatives.
- Diplomes des Etudes Collegial (Biological Sciences-Pharmacy), Dawson College;
- Clinical Trials Fellow, McGill University, Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine
- BA (Honors Economics) McGill University
- MSc (Economics) London School of Economics
- MA (Labor Economics) University of Toronto
- CMC, Certified Management Consultant (1980)
- PMP (PMI, 2010)
- Six Sigma Certified (University of Michigan, School of Engineering)